Originally Posted By: King Brown
I haven't encountered loony behaviour---quite the opposite, more likely rolling of the eyes with look of resignation---when I mention in the company of strangers shooting birds and animals where I live in North America.

For real sport, London is the best place to drop that I'm hunter and trapper. Especially in a pub. First, a shocked silence. Then the old white-haired man must be joking, especially one with a sweet, old white-haired wife.

I taper off the Englanders with soothing words that I don't apologize for what I do, and my type are like dinosaurs who won't last forever. When we die it will be as they want it to be. Often my victims buy me a drink.

I see you are still playing the same tired old song King... the one about the inevitable end of hunting and the shooting sports. Take a look at this current thread where Chad Linder gives us a report about his young son and other young men who attended the Southern.

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=544612&#Post544612

It looks like there is a new brood who are ready to replace anti-gun dinosaurs like you, and who hopefully won't be so willing to throw in the towel and hand the world over to Liberal Left anti-gun loons.

By the way, President Trump withdrew the U.S. from the U.N. Small Arms Treaty two days ago. Do you think Biden or any of your precious Liberal Left Democrat contenders would do the same to preserve the 2nd Amendment?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.