Originally Posted By: Stan
Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Originally Posted By: Stan
He'll reply tomorrow morning about 7 to 7:30, Miller. He ain't done yet, I'll bet'cha.

SRH

Well Stan . . . speaking of being done . . . I'm still waiting to hear about a shotgun that was sleeved using Whitworth tubes. Or maybe you're done on that one. smile

And then there's your contention about big shoots and how there will always be more top level shooters than average shooters. Results of this year's Wisconsin Ironman, with 290 shooters: Total of 91 in Master, AA, and A Classes combined. Outnumbered by the 96 shooters in Hunter Class.

Funny you would bring up two past discussions where you clearly lost the debate both times. One more time, that ain't a big shoot. Spread your wings Lar'. Get out a little more. It'll do your perspective good.

Larry Brown ............... not necessarily right, but never in doubt.

SRH

That's funny, Stan. The Ironman really exists, happens every year, draws around 300 shooters. Our whole state has fewer than 6 million people; GA isn't far from 10 million. And the Ironman takes place up north, the least populated part of the state--not down by Madison and Milwaukee. Pretty darned big deal for our state.

Meanwhile . . . not sure how I lost on a gun sleeved with Whitworth tubes. Does one of those even exist? I'll believe it when I see one. But then, you never know. One of those UFO's the military is observing might land someday and a little green guy that looks like E.T. might step out. Or maybe looking like Chewbacca. Or Princess Leia, if we're lucky. But I'm not buying that either until I see it.