Originally Posted By: craigd
Two evenings of clueless high school level corporate pitch whiners trying to convince America that they should aspire to the lowest common denominator.

Well thrifty, for the sale of argument, lets make a big assumption and keep your description of the cabal of Dems, which, as you have described, none of them have loyalties to Putin and the Russian regime like your leader. None of them have thrown Americans under the bus like Otto Warmer, or Jamal Khashoggi to blood thirsty tryants, and then sided with the tyrants.

None of them have so publicly and so often sided with the Russian government or the government of a tyrant like Saudi Arabia or North Korea against our own security institutions like your leader has done repeatedly.

So I would expect that even if we just accept your description, without question or even a smidge of critical thought, the decision ends right there. As I explained to you before, loyal Americans do not approve of politicians who seek out and accept the assistance of foreign adversaries to win an election and then trade our citizens and national interest for it, while all the while taking measures to conceal the assistance of the foreign adversary.

I know this stuff is difficult for you to understand with your intellectual limitations and selfish nature, but as is often said, ignorance is no defense.

BTW, in 2016, a person like you, might of had some plausible deniability that the Russians where helping trump or that he would throw American to the whims of Tyrants. Reporting and the Mueller report settled these issues now such that in 2020 they are a well known fact and your continued support for trump has to be squared with that.

So patriot, how so you square that?

Last edited by nca225; 06/29/19 11:08 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum