So far I have kept completely silent on this thread, I would now, however, like to add one.

Quote:
They got a big tax cut.Of course, that had nothing to do with buying votes. After all, we all understand that it's welfare buys votes, right?

I would dearly love to see a breakdown by % of the number of Rich in this nation in comparison to the Blue Collar workers & those on Welfare. I truly believe that breakdown would Blow your Biased conclusion out of the water faster than a 16" Naval gun could blast away a Birchbark Canoe.

Bottom line is if one is buying votes, they do not buy elections by buying the Rich, They do it by Buying the most voters. Face it the Democrats Sold out so many people they could not Buy enough votes to win the election. Trump did not Buy it, the Dems Threw it Away.

The same thing happened when Al Gore tried to run for President. When he teamed up as Clinton's veep he went from being a moderate conservative to a full-blown liberal & threw away the votes of his home state of TN which cost him the election more so than the Chits or whatever it was they called them on the Fla ballots. He totally forgot that TN had put him where he was, but TN didn't forget that he Sold Them out when they went to the polls.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra