Not so fast, Willy:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2012/sep/06/did-obama-save-us-automobile-industry/

Seems a lot of the credit for saving the auto industry as you call it, goes straight to George Bush. Notice Ford motor company didnt take a penny. While the article claims GM was broke, it fails to note the company moved most of its cash offshore about the time it figured out the hope and change idiot was going to be elected.
Multi national corporations arent stupid, Bill. Hope and change always translates to tax and spend. Or, give billions to an outfit like Solyndra-want to talk about that one, Bill?
Wages are up by a level Obama and Clinton could only have dreamed of, Bill. The numbers of people who have gone from drawing welfare or unemployment, to making a wage in an environment where jobs are plentiful, are staggering.
Hey, the biggest, fattest lie any politician ever told me in my life was if I liked my doctor, I could keep my doctor, and a whole bunch of other bullshit that went along with it. I hold your community organizer directly responsible for the loss of life for 20,000 souls who waited for his promise of government handout health insurance, and I hold him directly responsible for the murder of Customs officer Brian Terry, and untold thousands of Mexican nationals, when the weapons that he and his hair brained AG allowed to walk across the border ended up in the hands of Mexican cartels.
Remind me again, billy, who has Trump murdered?

Best,
Ted