Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
pod, We'er all going down hill here, and it's sad that we fight each other about it. I don't doubt for a moment we all love this country, but we need leaders who can find ways to reduce the friction. Guns are not a central issue. Our right to them is not under serious threat. What is at jeopardy is the foundation of democracy. So long as our President admires men who govern Russia, the Phillipines, and North Korea, we need to worry about the kind of society our grandchildren will inherit.

Hey Bill, where do I find the little smillie faces. Being a dumb guy, I want the headscratch one, and is there a walk on water one for every time you take the high road? How about a belly rub one for every time you write something that feels good?

Why would you need a leader to tell you that you could reduce the friction any ole time you want? You do know what kind of society your grandkids will inherit from any of your terrific twenty, the one with a whole bunch of participation trophies and not much else, eh? And, don't you pawn off that gun garbage on me, I watch fox! Ooops, drool headscratch.