Billy is pretending he doesn't know this, so I'll rrpeat it for him and Stevie again. I am posting a QUOTE by Doublegunshop site Administrator Dave Weber which states his thoughts on the use of this forum by some narcissists to advertise their personal ventures. I have put the specific part pertaining to personal advertisements in BOLD PURPLE PRINT, but have not changed Dave's word's on the subject of personal advertisements one bit.

This QUOTE is from the thread "OPEN LETTER TO DAVE W.", and it was concerning the rules for selling items here.

Read 'em and weep rocky mtn bill:

Originally Posted By: Dave Weber
For Sale section…

#1 - I have always provided latitude to members who have been courteous enough to ask prior to posting for sale ads. This would include those who personally sell DGJ collections, Ithaca Model 37's...et al. As I feel these are legitimate sporting items and/or fine firearms. I would expect the same fee if the listing was successful and honestly all the members who have ever asked first then posted have been more than honorable in their commitment to the terms of the for sale section. I prefer the preponderance of ads to feature SxS guns and rifles…so long as the “Other fine Firearms” and related are in the minority I have no issue with them being in the section. For that matter I can light up another forum with related items but there don’t seem to be enough of them to warrant the change.

(Random rant thrown in below just because…it’s true….Or, at least I think so.) I have always been pissed off by commercial ventures who feel the BBS and its members are worthwhile for their advertising so long as it’s free….Apparently only their time and products are worth money where as my time and my product is not….go figure.

Thank you,
Dave Weber

And here is a link that will explain why apostrophes and quotation marks in Dave's statement showed up with this-- ’ -- instead of an apostrophe, etc. I was going to fix it, but didn't want to get accused of dishonest editing. However, there is no mistaking his feelings on the subject:

https://www.justinweiss.com/articles/how-to-get-from-theyre-to-theyre/

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.