Originally Posted By: keith
Bailey Bradshaw has recently posted some interesting photos of a single shot action he has designed and is building. Bailey Bradshaw is not continually promoting his business with advertisements in hundreds of posts. Bailey Bradshaw is not jumping into various threads to offer his gunsmithing or importation services without any compensation to Dave Weber.

Most importantly, Bailey Bradshaw is not doing all of the above, while subcontracting out much of his work so that he can spend endless hours here crying, being a complete idiot, or knocking our pro-gun President Donald Trump and pro-gun Republicans and the NRA. In addition, Bailey Bradshaw is not posting data from known anti-gunners such as Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org, or posting links containing their anti-gun propaganda in support of enactment of new gun restrictions. Bailey Bradshaw does not defend the sick actions of gutless worms like the Stevie's fairy studio artist pal Shortshells.

Your friend SKB Stevie does.

You asked why I object, and comment on SKB Stevie's free advertising and self promotion here, and why I say nothing about Bailey Bradshaw. Now you know. And I'm pretty sure that if Bailey Bradshaw started posting his support for Donald Trump and the NRA, you would include him in your endless derisive name-calling, insults, and saying that he is so stupid and blind that he needs the National Enquirer or FOX News to think for him. So why don't you take your own advice and shut up and go away Billy?

And not a bit of credit for sharing your identity with anyone who asks?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You are a joke LYING kieth, as usual.

Do notice that you post at about twice the rate I do. Then again I work far more than the 40 hours per week you claim to do.

William kieth[name censored to protect those guilty of hacking]

How is your weather in Pulaski? Beautiful weekend here on the mountain.

garbage in, garbage out in your case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns