Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Well gosh....

....Since 9/11, only a miniscule number of American Muslims have made the decision--and followed through...

....you deflect and choose to make all sorts of unsupported assumptions about how maybe lots of American Muslims are little fish. Maybe most of them aren't fish at all....

Larry, you make valid points, but why can't I call you an a$$youmer and deflector?

You know I asked and you deflected, does significant funding for foreign soil terrorism, that has resulted in death and injury of US military soldiers, originate from the US. If you think no, fine.

You may continue to assyou anything you want, I am going to assume that the policy of pc, as demonstrated by your profiling tip toeing, clearly excuses selective ignorance of the law. Does it matter how many letters come from lawyers, isn't that their job?

Yes, in my mind, the 'infrastructure' of the culture that looks the other way when donating to the boys club of the plo does not vanish if a big fish gets arrested. We know that don't we, because the big fish are smart enough to go elsewhere if business isn't profitable enough. Hey, I'm going to be in MN soon, should I hang out in the mall of A. with a MAGA hat?