Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
I have to say that there is no comparison between Bailey Bradshaw's promotion on this site and SKB's. Keith attacks SKB because he does not like him. Bradshaw gets a pass. I happen to appreciate both series of posts. The difference between them is that Bradshaw hasn't offered a political opinion. As self-appointed political policeman, Keith has decided that we ought to be rid of one and enjoy the other. I say, who asked you, Keith?

Gee Billy, it would appear that the only political opinions that are acceptable to you are those which are in support of Liberal Left anti-gun Democrats.

For you to stew over this matter for over a week since you started whining about it, and now come up with such a lame and ignorant post, shows us the depth of your intelligence. Of course I don't like SKB.... any more than I like you. He is a closet liberal who bashes our pro-gun President Donald Trump and our NRA... which certainly explains your attraction and affection for him. He is also a gutless coward who chose to endanger my family by engaging in internet doxxing.

Mr. Bradshaw has a small link to his website, and a grand total of 40 posts.

Stevie has been running a continuous advertising campaign with a link to his website, and additional blatant free advertising of his gunsmithing and gun importing businesses. Knowing full well of Dave Weber's thoughts about the use of his forums for personal gain, Stevie chose to step up his advertising. Stevie also frequently offers his services for personal financial gain within his posts. While Stevie is very busy joining you in acting like a Liberal ass, Mr. Bradshaw is extremely busy designing innovative rifle actions and building beautiful and functional rifles from scratch. In addition, Mr. Bradshaw is intelligent enough to refrain from supporting the anti-gun politicians who would eventually make his profession as a gunsmith both obsolete and illegal. SKB Stevie has 4572 total posts. That's 4572 versus 40 Billy.

If you see equivalence between these two scenarios, then you are quite a bit more stupid than I ever imagined. Sad to think that people like you teach kids in public schools.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.