Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Mike, I fully agree, and I have no interest in their political affiliations. Featuring instruction here that makes such work possible is every bit as important as the work itself. We need to do all we can to preserve the skills that make good gun-making possible.

Wait a minute Billy... it was you who brought up political opinions in this thread. That was in your childish, whiny, and ridiculous response where you saw equivalence in Bailey Bradshaw's small link, included in his excellent, but relatively few posts, and the constant stream of blatant free advertising done by your liberal pal Stevie.

And that B.S. line about doing all we can to preserve gun making skills was a real joke too. Your primary interest appears to be supporting and electing anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats... anti-gunners who wish to ban guns and impose restrictions on the manufacture of guns and ammunition. But for some reason, you post most all of your support for anti-gunners in the main Double Gun Forum where a lot of your rifle buddies won't likely see it.

Craig, Congressional Democrats will impeach, of course. PS: Your "accent" is about as appealing as Ed's. It does not cover for your lack of ideas.

Keith, OK, I'll say this about your president: He's a bigger AH than you, and he's coming unwound. His impeachment is just a matter of time. President Pence is a scary prospect. but he won't have long to go 'til the 2020 election. In the meantime worship your president while you can.

L. Brown, It's good to hear someone respond with some real experience and information. Our "President" operates in complete absence of either. He's coming unhinged. Only the willfully blind, the totally cynical, the opportunists, and the hopelessly stupid support him. On this site we have mostly the latter.

...lots more where that came from... direct from a guy who claims to have no interest in political affiliations...right Billy?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.