Originally Posted by craigd
Originally Posted by SKB
……I would frame a win….
Metoo Steve. But, we don’t even know if a single kid has signed up to participate so far, let’s temper our foregone conclusions? Or, maybe prof was spot on, we are powerless to have convictions, without a grant. Let’s get busy, nut job right wingers have an equal chance at the cash.

When you hit the grant lotto, I’ll volunteer to help you start a gun making shop, in those denver hs? But hey, good news, my youngest was kicking some rear end working in denver commercial real estate, and they moved out of state, citing the crime, just two months ago. Weird.

I'll go out on a limb here.....more than on kid will sign up. You know you might have a point though, a bet a billionaire somewhere needs a tax break far more than a young kid needs to be introduced to the outdoors.

Some folks are indeed conviction free. I'll let you read between the lines and connect the dots in that regard wink

Pro tip for your youngest Craig, try a longer commute if you want to work in the big city but sleep easy at night. I figured that one out in my 20's.

Stay peachy.....
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns