Trying to find checkering cutters in 28 lpi might be pretty difficult these days unless you can locate some new old stock. Gunline's website still lists cutters for 28 lpi, but I don't know if they are actually available. And as I recall, Gunline cutters can't be used in Dem-Bart handles unless you drill them out for the larger Gunline pins.

If you're not already on a Democrat government watch list for posting on a firearms forum, this might get you there. But if you read the description in this link, this company in Saint Petersburg, Russia says they make checkering cutters, (or bits, or gouges?) from 16 lpi to 32 lpi

https://petrograd-tools.com/id/checkering-tool-set-n2-8-tools-19092.html

The Petrograd website doesn't show cutters (or bits) finer than 20 lpi, so you would have to contact them to ask about other sizes. I don't know about their quality, but their prices are quite a bit cheaper than anything available here.

Oh crap, I just checked to see what shipping from Russia might cost, and read this:

Due to the current worldwide situation, we are unable to accept bank transfers and ship our instruments outside of Russia.
We regret and hope that these are temporary difficulties, and the conflict will be resolved for the common good.

Another good reason to hope Donald Trump wins the 2024 Election! At least he might be able to settle the huge mess in Ukraine that was caused by the incompetent senile anti-gun dimwit who is squatting in the White House. But if the Democrats are able to steal another election, it is more likely we will end up in World War III, and then you won't need checkering cutters... or anything else.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.