Look at it from this viewpoint. If Crapbellas sold guns for a reasonable price they would sell too many of them. The supply of guns, that they can buy, is very limited. The buyers would be forced to work harder buying more stock to sell. By pricing everything at retail plus 50-200% it allows them to decorate their gun room with guns. If they priced them to sell, you would constantly find empty shelves and open racks. If they have 150 used guns in stock maybe 3-5 are a good deal. They fun is finding the ones they miss.

Any dealer who incorrectly identifies a gun is likely to sell it too cheap. They had a Baker which was labeled as a Montgomery Wards gun with a cracked stock and those dreaded damascus barrels. The price on the gun was $300.00. They sold it to me for $200.00 after I pointed out the "cracked stock" which was really broken in two places and which had to be replaced. They said since it was a MW, not a major makers gun, they would let me have it for less. If not in the big four makers, (Parker, Smith, Fox, Ithaca ect...), the knowledge base and understanding at Crapbellas is dismal at best. I love it when one fellow told me the Nitro Special and the Lefever F grade were made by the same maker at the same time. Not 40 years apart by two slightly different makers. I am still waiting to find the Lefever A grade priced like a Nitro Special A grade. As Lowell will tell you I will buy that in a heart beat.