doublegunshop.com - home
I received the news of Julie's passing late this afternoon from another friend of Ken's that had called Ken. Julie's son answered the phone. He knew right away something was wrong when Julie's son said that Ken wanted to talk to him and tell him the bad news.

Julie was a really nice lady! I never met her personally but I talked to her many times on the phone. She had a way about her that always made you feel that she enjoyed talking with you.

All I can say is Ken you have my deepest sympathy and I'll talk to you soon.
She may have been ill for awhile, given the lack of posts by Ken of late.
Thanks, Doug, for letting us all know. Ken and family will be in my prayers.

Stan
We will keep both of them in our prayers. Ken has been rarely heard from lately and many have wondered how he was. Sorry to hear of his loss. God bless them.
Thanks for the information Doug:
The Hurst's have been one of the really good things about this hobby. My thoughts and prayers go out to Ken.
Jim
They will all be in our prayers....One of the best on this site or any other by far.....God Bless the Hurst Family one and All.....
Thank you Doug Mann for the post...
I never met or talked to Mr. Hurst, however, one needs only to read his posts to know what a class individual he is. I am so sorry for his pain. My sympathy and prayers go to him and his family.
So sorry to hear that. Ill be praying for Mr Hurst and family tonight.
Very sorry to hear of his loss. My prayers go out to them.
Prayer and sympathy to Ken and his family. The brotherhood of this forum are blessed by our association with Ken. We knew Julie by knowing Ken. God will look over this family. Randy
This is very sad news. It was always a pleasure to spend a few minutes talking with Miss Julie whenever I called Mr. Hurst. They will be in our thoughts and prayers.

I know Ken will appreciate and be helped by all your prayers. My thanks to you all on behalf of a good friend.

Glenn Fewless
I am sorry for your loss, Ken. My prayers go out to you. God Bless.
How devistating for you Ken. My prayers go out to you in a time of grief.

Regards, Gordon
My condolences.
Awe man. I had a feeling something was up with him and his lack of presence. My heart goes out to him. I could not imagine losing my wife.

Why is it that bad things happen to good people? Anybody have his mailing address? Please PM it to me if you do. Thanks.

Poor Ken.
My prayers and condolences for Ken and family.
My deepest sympathy for Ken and the Hurst family. You will be in my prayers.

Skip
Ken, this is a hard blow. There are no words to console. Your loss is too great. Know all who have been here with you over the years are making little prayers to help you get through it. Warm regards, King
Sad news.

My condolences Mr. Ken.
Warmest regards,

Juan Carlos
Sad news indeed. My condolences also.-Dick
My condolences to the Hurst family. John
Mr. Ken,

So sorry to hear of your loss. May the peace of God that surpasses understanding be with you and your family.

Ken
Ken,

My sincere condolencies to You and Your family.

Jani
Ken,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Dennis
Mr. Ken, I am very sorry to hear of your loss; may God be with you...Geo
My sincere condolences to you.
Post deleted by Sliver
Mr Hurst,
My condolences to you and your family.
Ken:

There are no words to ease the pain that you now feel, but the memories of your dear wife will always be with you. She will still be there in your thoughts and will still offer her guidance in a different way. Until we talk again, God Bless. Ralph
Very sorry to hear of your loss, Ken. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

C.
My condolences go out to you, Ken. You can be assured your friends here will be behind you and help you through your sorrow.
Ken, my sympathy goes out for you and your family.
Sorry for your loss, you & your family will be in my prayers tonight.

-brian
I'm really sorry, Mr. Hurst.
Very sorry Ken, thoughts and prayers are with you.
Aw Ken, bad news. I always enjoyed chatting with Julie, she was really sweet.
My thoughts are with you and your family Ken. My sincere sympathies for your loss.
JBP
I'm Sorry to hear the bad news Mr. Ken. you Haven't been doing well yourself and this is the last thing you needed.
Ken and his family will be in my prayers. I lost my wife a little over a year ago and will tell you Ken needs our support.
Very sorry to hear of your loss Ken. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Sorry for your loss Mr. Ken, My prayers are with you!

Craig
Ken started out as simply an engraver doing some work for me. As we shared several conversations on the phone, he quickly became my friend. You just can't help but do that, Ken is "that way!!" My deepest sympathy and prayers are extended to Ken and his family.
Ken, Prayers sent. May God Bless You! Bobby
Dave Schiller is searching the obits for details such as any memorial wishes of the family and will post same if he can locate them. He is having trouble logging on and asked me to post for him.
My condolences to the Hurst family.
Glen
Words are inadequate in your time of grief and loss, God be with you Ken.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Our friend Ken Hurst's wife passed away today - 11/05/09 04:20 AM
MY thoughts, prayers and deepest sympathy for your loss.
Ken, I am so sorry. Ms. Julie was always a fresh and sweet presence. I was not aware she was sick. I can't imagine your loss at this time. I wish you as much peace and comfort as can be. My best and deepest regards, Craig
My sincere condolences to the Hurst family.

A very sad time indeed.

Harry
That must be devastating, Mr Hurst. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
My deepest and most sicere condolences to Mr Hurst and his family.

CJ
I'm very sorry for your loss, Ken.
My condolences and prayers for you and your family.
George Pittelko
Ken......
It has always have been a pleasure talking with you on the phone.
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.
Ken- so sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved wife. You have the support of many friends, both here are on the various other double gun websites, and I hope those friendships will help you in this time of great loss. Francis Morin (aka- RWTF)
Very sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. G
Posted By: JM Re: Our friend Ken Hurst's wife passed away today - 11/05/09 08:30 PM
Ken, so very sorry to hear that your wife passed away.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
My sincerest condolences, Ken. My prayers are with you.

Tom
Very sorry Ken.

Chris
Dear Ken and Family: You have my deepest sympathy and earnest prayers in your loss.

George
Posted By: tw Re: Our friend Ken Hurst's wife passed away today - 11/10/09 09:18 PM
Mr. Hurst & family,

My prayers that the constant memories will always prevolk a smile and the times & events that come to mind are the good ones, the ones that counted. I also pray that the present sense of loss does not linger, rather that it passes quickly for all of you.

tw
Dear Ken,

My heart goes out to you and your family. I am happy that my late wife and I had the chance to break bread (well, run cake anyway) with you. Having lost my wife of forty years 21 months ago I have an idea what you are feeling. You will not forget the life you had with her but the pain will subside and pass and you will heal. Keep busy with what you love as soon as you are ready. It will help.

Milt
Ken,

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. You my deepest sympathies.

Ken
Ken-
I am absolutely gutted... You have my thoughts and prayers.

Your Azerbaijan buddy...
Mr. Ken, May God be with you, may God comfort you and give you strength.

Please know you are in the thoughts and prayers of many on this site.

Your friend,
Jim Bledsoe
Ken, very sad to hear that, my condolences...
Ken,

Please accept my condolences.
Ken, Sorry for your loss, my condolences, Keith
My condolences to you and your family Ken.

Rob
Ken,
My sincere condolences.
Best,
Ted
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com