doublegunshop.com - home
I'm in need of a good ejector forend iron only or entire wood/iron assembly. Where are the likely places to look?
Chuck, I have found a lot of parts I needed at gun shows. Many times, guns are parted out and the pieces are thrown into boxes and bins and their identity is lost. One vendor who sells at several shows in my neck of the woods disassembles guns down to the molecular level and then has no idea what he has. From this gent, I have bought a Lefever buttstock, $12.00, a Lefever forend, $5.00, 16 ga. Flues Ithaca barrels, $8.00, a S&W .22 Hand Ejector cylinder, $10.00, and several other bargains. The key is to have a picture or drawing and dimensions of what you need so you can recognize it when you see it. When you root around in a box of dozens of forend irons, and you are going from memory, they all start looking alike.
On the other hand, I bought a nice receiver and buttstock for a B grade 16 Ga. Baker many years ago and have searched miles of gun show aisles for barrels and forend. Same story for a set of 16 or 20 ga. Syracuse Lefever barrels. I'm still hoping, but it ain't looking good.
You might want to post on the Parker website. I'm no Parker expert, but suspect there are different forends depending on frame size and gauge
Ebay has two complete forends listed...search hunting, then parker....thanks kenny
Chuck,Email bhenry60@gmail.com...Have a complete 00 frame forend and other parts.
Puglisi usually has some.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com