doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: pheasantfinder CSMC customer service - 06/30/12 10:06 PM
I purchased a new RBL 12 gauge in December,2011 and shot it all winter. In April it developed a small crack in the wrist. Kamil said to send it back and then called to say that they did not think a repair would hold and said they wanted to replace the stock. Six weeks later the RBL is back home with a new stock with upgraded wood all at no charge. Absolutely first class customer service, now the only question is which CSMC model to buy next!
Posted By: Coryreb Re: CSMC customer service - 06/30/12 10:15 PM
The 28 ga. RBL. I had a 12 ga RBL and it was a nice gun (stolen after leaving Nashville Gun Club). Bought a replacement just like it in 28 ga. Wow. Fun....
Posted By: eightbore Re: CSMC customer service - 07/01/12 02:02 PM
Hard to admit it, but I bought a new Inverness about five minutes after I saw a couple of them in the Galazan display at the Southern.
Posted By: Researcher Re: CSMC customer service - 07/01/12 02:02 PM
I hear several of folks continually bitching and moaning about their treatment by CSMC on various boards, but that is sure not my experience. They, especially Lou, have been very accomodating to me. I've never bought one of their high end guns, but have RBLs in all four gauges and the .410-bore on order.
Posted By: btdtst Re: CSMC customer service - 07/01/12 10:15 PM
My experiences with CSMC for the last twelve or 15 years have been extremely positive. No complaints whatsoever. And I can be a real pain in the ass, or so my wife says.
Posted By: shinbone Re: CSMC customer service - 07/02/12 04:44 PM
My experience with CSMC has been very good, too.

My semi-matched pair of RBLs:

Posted By: Anonymous Re: CSMC customer service - 07/02/12 05:04 PM
shinbone,
Man, those are pretty.
Posted By: shinbone Re: CSMC customer service - 07/03/12 12:22 PM
Mike - thanks. I do feel like I got lucky on the word on them.
Posted By: Dick_dup1 Re: CSMC customer service - 07/03/12 12:35 PM
shinbone, very very nice pair!-Dick
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com