doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: L. Brown Prize guns for the Great Northern SxS - 05/18/14 11:16 AM
It's less than a month away! Yesterday I saw some of the guns that will be given away at the shoot. Very nice selection. Your chances of winning figure out to around 1 in 12, which is pretty good odds. And they're awarded based on Lewis Class or by random drawing, so everyone has a chance.

Still time to register. www.mrcsportsmansclub.com.
Posted By: mark Re: Prize guns for the Great Northern SxS - 05/18/14 06:11 PM
Here are the prize guns chosen so far. More to come as well as other goodies like shells, accessories and books.
Posted By: Larry S Re: Prize guns for the Great Northern SxS - 05/20/14 06:56 PM
I have my eye on that Hammer gun. Wish me luck Mr. Brown.
Posted By: mc Re: Prize guns for the Great Northern SxS - 05/20/14 07:40 PM
good luck to larry the cable guy
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Prize guns for the Great Northern SxS - 05/20/14 08:41 PM
Originally Posted By: Larry S
I have my eye on that Hammer gun. Wish me luck Mr. Brown.

If I win and pick before you do, I promise not to take it!
Posted By: Mark II Re: Prize guns for the Great Northern SxS - 05/20/14 10:45 PM
I doubt I will beat either of the Larry's, but if you pick the SKB I'll fix it up with the right number of triggers. Lewis class is my friend. MKII
Posted By: postoak Re: Prize guns for the Great Northern SxS - 05/21/14 12:24 AM
Must you be present to win ?
Posted By: Wild Skies Re: Prize guns for the Great Northern SxS - 05/21/14 01:29 AM
You have to be an entrant in order to win, but you do not have to be present when they are awarded. If you win and are not present, someone on your behalf will choose a gun for you.
Posted By: GMCS Re: Prize guns for the Great Northern SxS - 05/21/14 01:33 AM
Looks to be a Great Shoot . Wish I could make this one.
Posted By: M&M Re: Prize guns for the Great Northern SxS - 05/21/14 03:29 AM
Originally Posted By: postoak

Feel up to a road trip?
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Prize guns for the Great Northern SxS - 05/21/14 11:50 AM
Originally Posted By: postoak

Rockie, it'd be great to see you there! And rumor has it summer will arrive in northern WI by then. But it'll be cooler than TX!
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com