No more grease! I just made a contribution to the BB
Posted By: skeettx Re: Dave - Thanks - 01/16/16 11:01 PM
Well done,
Good to have the Grease GONE!!!
YEEEE HAWWW
Posted By: Joe Wood Re: Dave - Thanks - 01/16/16 11:23 PM
Thank you, Dave.
Posted By: damascus Re: Dave - Thanks - 01/17/16 12:06 AM
Well mister Weber I do hope it was not my pissing comment though I must admit it was a little out of line for me. If it was I sincerely apologise, and as a guest of double gun being a Brit I would not want to cause a cross Atlantic incident.

Damascus
Posted By: King Brown Re: Dave - Thanks - 01/17/16 03:54 AM
Not to worry, Damascus. Overseas members are conspicuously among the most mannerly and informed on the board.
Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: Dave - Thanks - 01/17/16 02:04 PM
Originally Posted By: King Brown
Not to worry, Damascus. Overseas members are conspicuously among the most mannerly and informed on the board.
Yup- some of us herein are "To the manor born", the rest may well be thought of as "To the manure born". Make of that what you will, Kingy!!
Posted By: King Brown Re: Dave - Thanks - 01/17/16 02:30 PM
What I make of it is you're to the manor born, Fox! I enjoy your posts.
Posted By: keith Re: Dave - Thanks - 01/17/16 09:32 PM
Is the Grease thread gone? Deleted? Purged from the system?

Wow, I really hadn't noticed because I simply stopped looking at it after I lost interest. I probably should have done the logical thing and had a hissy-fit and e-mailed Dave demanding he remove it. But the Hoppes No. 9 thread is still here, as is the Best Gun Cleaning Patch thread. Even the Pipe Smoking thread is safely fading away into the archives. This is so strange and confusing. How are we to know what is acceptable to the anonymous Thread Police who whine and b*tch to Dave all the time... and what is not?

We all know that anything unflattering toward Obama, Hillary, or any other anti-gunner is verboten, but what else? Hinge pin grease? Enquiring minds want to know what else gets their panties in a knot.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com