JR
I’m pretty sure you misspelled felon.
Posted By: Buzz Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by Bob Cash
Originally Posted by John Roberts
Godspeed my friend.
JR
I’m pretty sure you misspelled felon.
Ummmmmm……you must be misinformed Bob. And we know BrentD, Professor is always more than misinformed….can you spell idiot?
Posted By: John Roberts Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 09:40 PM
Anyone that condones this mockery stands against truth and justice and the American way of life. Hatred for this man is unbounded.
JR
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 09:45 PM
Anyone that condones this mockery stands against truth and justice and the American way of life. Hatred for this man is unbounded.
JR

Actually, the American way of life means following the laws, not lying, etc. His track record is pretty sad on those counts.

But he will never be penalized or jailed. Nothing will come of this. He is "too big" to be convicted, regardless of the crimes.
Posted By: John Roberts Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 09:46 PM
The Democrats here are easily outed.

Dave, I really hope you will allow this thread to go wherever it goes. There’s some poison that needs to be pulled out. Thanks.
JR
Posted By: canvasback Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
JR

Actually, the American way of life means following the laws, not lying, etc. His track record is pretty sad on those counts.

But he will never be penalized or jailed. Nothing will come of this. He is "too big" to be convicted, regardless of the crimes.

You're talking about Joe Biden and the rest of the Biden crime family, right? Don't get too focused on Joe, though. Lots of criminal behavior from the Clinton's too! Take a ride on Lolita Air!

Truly, the hypocrisy of the Left never ceases to amaze me.
Posted By: canvasback Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 09:57 PM
JR

With the perspective that not being American brings, a multitude of Canadian political commentators who are actually centrists, are pointing out how wildly political this criminal prosecution is and how, having let the genie out of the bottle, it doesn't bode well for the future of democracy in the US. This is the end result of the politicization of the judicial system that began with Watergate. It's the Democrats using the courts to achieve what they can't achieve in the court of public opinion.
Posted By: tim simbari Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 10:05 PM
JR

You’re absolutely correct.
My memory is not as good as it used to be however, remind me, where are Bill and Hillary serving their sentences ?
Posted By: FlyChamps Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by canvasback
JR

You're talking about Joe Biden and the rest of the Biden crime family, right? Don't get too focused on Joe, though. Lots of criminal behavior from the Clinton's too! Take a ride on Lolita Air!

Truly, the hypocrisy of the Left never ceases to amaze me.

Damn, before I could comment on the current criminal in chief and his son and family you beat me to the draw.
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by tim simbari
JR

My memory is not as good as it used to be however, remind me, where are Bill and Hillary serving their sentences ?

Absolutely not. See?

I'm sure you were one that was chanting "Lock her up!" What goes around, comes around. Same ol' same ol'
Posted By: jldidier Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 10:25 PM
Just to steer the conversation towards the board intention . Dick Cheney , at the least , knew how to handle a double gun . Unfortunately he ground swatted one of his hunting partners . If we're taking shots ....
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by jldidier
Just to steer the conversation towards the board intention . Dick Cheney , at the least , knew how to handle a double gun . Unfortunately he ground swatted one of his hunting partners . If we're taking shots ....

Oh he was quite the handler alright. quite the handler. What make of double did he ground swat with? Anyone know?
Posted By: canvasback Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 10:31 PM
JR

Absolutely not. See?

I'm sure you were one that was chanting "Lock her up!" What goes around, comes around. Same ol' same ol'

Really Brent??? Same ol' same ol'?? When was Hillary indicted??? Which Soros funded DA (I know there are many to choose from) ignored actual crime in his district to focus on turning a misdemeanor into a felony in order to charge Hillary? I don"t seem to remember.
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 10:39 PM

Absolutely not. See?

Really Brent??? Same ol' same ol'?? When was Hillary indicted??? Which Soros funded DA (I know there are many to choose from) ignored actual crime in his district to focus on turning a misdemeanor into a felony in order to charge Hillary? I don"t seem to remember.

Does 2 wrongs make it right? Or perhaps there wasn't enough evidence to warrant charges. Neither of us knows, but surely, Don promised to lock her up and yet there she is. Shoulda, coulda, didn't.

Regardless, if Don is as pure as the driven snow as you would have him, then I suspect he and his stable of legal eagles have nothing to worry about. Giuliani leading the charge?

Now we have what, 3-5 years of having to listen to the legal eagles battle in and out of court. Nothing we haven't seen before.
Posted By: canvasback Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 10:57 PM
Please tell me where I said or even suggested Trump was "pure as the driven snow". I'm not infected by blind party loyalty. However, I do know bullshit when I see it and the non stop full throttle attack on Trump by the Left...... the media, the courts, the politicians, teachers, universities and the opinion makers on social media.....has been profoundly biased and driven by an incoherent hatred of the man, ignoring completely his achievements in the face of all that crap, while president.

Does two wrongs make a right? What a gutless attempt at misdirection.
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 11:02 PM
Please tell me where I said or even suggested Trump was "pure as the driven snow". I'm not infected by blind party loyalty. However, I do know bullshit when I see it and the non stop full throttle attack on Trump by the Left...... the media, the courts, the politicians, teachers, universities and the opinion makers on social media.....has been profoundly biased and driven by an incoherent hatred of the man, ignoring completely his achievements in the face of all that crap, while president.

Does two wrongs make a right? What a gutless attempt at misdirection.

Pardon me while I laugh. This is hysterical. I think the misdirect came when you and others brought up Biden and then Hillary in the first place, but I'm happy to go along. That is a Trump specialty - misdirect. In the end, I don't really care. The wheels of justice will turn - however slowly. And he will never, ever go to jail or pay a dime.

But it will give you a lot to get riled up about and that's good, eh? I mean that's what you want, something to argue something to whine about. Why is this thread even here, otherwise? I didn't put it here.

As Lloyd said, what a mess.
Posted By: RARiddell Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 11:25 PM
Wait are we talking about Joe Biden?
Posted By: Researcher Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 11:29 PM
Of course this thread was started by someone who lives in a state that is at or near the bottom of the heap for healthcare, education and infrastructure. Can't even provide potable water to the citizens pf its capital city!!
Posted By: FlyChamps Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/04/23 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by Researcher
Can't even provide potable water to the citizens pf its capital city!!

It's the Democrat run city that can't provide water to its citizens and then they raise hell when the state steps in to correct the problem they created.
Posted By: John Roberts Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 12:14 AM
Of course this thread was started by someone who lives in a state that is at or near the bottom of the heap for healthcare, education and infrastructure. Can't even provide potable water to the citizens pf its capital city!!

That ivory tower you live in must be very comfortable. Are you really as big of a prick as this post makes you look?
JR
Posted By: ed good Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 01:11 AM
the persecuted martyr image this inditement envokes will work hughly for the donald in 2024...

his re election and redeption will be sweet...

hopefully, it will also be the beginning of a reformation of our country...
Posted By: craigd Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 01:36 AM
....Now we have what, 3-5 years of having to listen to the legal eagles battle in and out of court. Nothing we haven't seen before.
Actually, weve seen this before. Wasn't this already run through the justicedept and cleared? Could there be a statute of limitations on some of this bluster from the nyagenda race peddler?

You still worshiping old Hill, are you? Lucky for the ole US of A that she set up her "foundation" in a foreign country, you know, while she was sec-o-state and laundering hundreds of millions in foreign campaign "donations". Too funny huh Brent, she's the smart one compared to jo, probably knows how to eat jello without making a mess?
Posted By: mc Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 01:55 AM
Hillary 302 was changed by comey so she wouldn't be charged.there was 300minutes of trump coverage on the shit show zero on hunter and Joe talk about misdirection and cover up .you guys are intellectually dishonest the left has been after trump since day one ...there could have been great things for the country trump likes to make deals and take credit the dems. just want to destroy him think of all the missed opportunities.
Posted By: craigd Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 03:21 AM
Where'd Bob Cash go, don't go deleting your gem, share some more wisdom about peeing on other folks home state.
Posted By: rocky mtn bill Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 10:46 AM
People still believing in Trump have to put themselves through very convoluted mental and moral gymnastics. Nearly a dozen of his closest associates are now convicted felons. His business has been found guilty of crimes. His rhetoric has inflamed and degraded political discourse. He has always steered a course that skirts illegality. He is the swamp he said he wanted to drain. How can anyone expect him not to be called to account? This first indictment is chicken feed though. It should have been postponed until the Georgia and Jan 6 cases werte brought. They are the real outrage.
Posted By: tut Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 10:50 AM
Almost any Republican except Trump would win the Presidency easily. Too much baggage, too much drama. Joe is too old and the Democrats have zero bench strength. I think the democrats want Trump at the top of the Republican ticket because independents will decide the election and most independents won't vote for Trump. Time will tell.
Posted By: mc Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 11:27 AM
Let's talk about the Clinton global initiative.or the fisa warrants against former naval officers who also work for the CIA or bill Clinton and a 700000 payment and dis barred .also his private jet trips to islands with allegedly underage girls.and our economy the border and our status on the world stage.
Posted By: AZMike Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 12:38 PM
I sent money to Ross Perot (twice), Herman Cain.....and The Donald, see how it goes. I'm ready to fight, tired of the "other cheek" bull shit!
Posted By: mc Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 01:25 PM
I want the law to be applied evenly not Clinton DNC FBI fake fusion crap
Posted By: mc Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 01:29 PM
Craigd.FLINT DETROIT ,you need a poopapp. On your phone to walk around Democrat controlled cities like San Francisco.watch Alvin the chipmunk Bragg speech from yesterday then look at his prosicution record wtf??????
Posted By: mc Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 01:47 PM
Researcher,,,,,it will take time to correct over 100 years of Democrat control to fix mississippi
Posted By: canvasback Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 01:58 PM

You know the old saying about glass houses, right? Washington State? Seattle? Those places sound familiar? As far as nose dives go, if it weren't for Portland and SF, Seattle would be king!

Aren't a significant number of Washington residents itching to leave the state, land and all, to join Idaho? Haven't heard of any secessionist movement in Mississippi with a bunch of folk trying to join a neighboring state.

I'd suggest you have enough problem in your home state that denigrating another is simply grasping at straws for a diversionary tactic. A textbook ad hominen as well.
Posted By: Wonko the Sane Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 02:21 PM
JR

Hate a seditionist Traitor that had his Russian buddies in for a special meeting in the Oval Office the first week? Yeah, hate could be easy for that for anyone not a Disciple of the Orange Jesus.
Posted By: Mills Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 02:29 PM
Kids in middle school act more mature than the clowns in Washington (and NYC)
Posted By: John Roberts Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by Wonko the Sane
JR

Hate a seditionist Traitor that had his Russian buddies in for a special meeting in the Oval Office the first week? Yeah, hate could be easy for that for anyone not a Disciple of the Orange Jesus.
Democrat Kool-Aid drinker espouses Russia! Russia! Russia! So predictable. Sixth grade-level accusation "Disciple of the Orange Jesus" is an informative look into your soul. Idiot, and proudly so...
JR
Posted By: mc Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 03:05 PM
Wonko wonko wonko.the Obama administration met with the Russians before the inauguration all administrations meet with representatives from other countries it's what governments do .remember the great Clinton reset .the whole Russia fix was from the dnc Clinton campaign fusions gps. and it was a lie .how much strife did it cause .do you agree with the obama surrogates interfering with the Israel elections ? Trump is a loud mouth jerk but he deserved to be treated with the respect of the office he holds
Posted By: Wonko the Sane Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by mc
Wonko wonko wonko.the Obama administration met with the Russians before the inauguration all administrations meet with representatives from other countries it's what governments do .remember the great Clinton reset .the whole Russia fix was from the dnc Clinton campaign fusions gps. and it was a lie .how much strife did it cause .do you agree with the obama surrogates interfering with the Israel elections ? Trump is a loud mouth jerk but he deserved to be treated with the respect of the office he holds

Faulty memory? Or just a convenient one? You best revisit how those meetings were conducted. And, BTW, that creature no longer holds any office and shamed the one that he did.
Posted By: mc Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 05:50 PM
Wonko how was that meeting conducted,the one with the Russians i know Obama sent his adviser to talk to kis,,Le ak what did they talk about and how bout Obama to the Russian leader on how he will be able to do more after the election what was that promise,or clinton inititive taking 14 million from U.A.E and after she lost they wanted there money back,,..what was promised for that money .
Posted By: ChiefAmungum Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP! - 04/05/23 09:26 PM
Methinks tut is on to it!
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com