doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Travis S Any double gun shops in Nashville area? - 03/09/24 06:17 PM
Many thanks.
Posted By: Gr8day Re: Any double gun shops in Nashville area? - 03/10/24 02:57 AM
Not really, sorry to report.
Posted By: Travis S Re: Any double gun shops in Nashville area? - 03/10/24 03:12 AM
Yeah after an afternoon of looking I had come to that conclusion.
The last one, a luxury gun outlet, gave up a year or two ago. I don't remember the name.
Posted By: ellenbr Re: Any double gun shops in Nashville area? - 03/10/24 01:21 PM
Yeah, that was John's & he shuttered his doors several years ago. I remember a few shops being in Franklin, but I think there was a shop operated by 3 brothers and they escaped jail time but took a hit of a hefty fine for some offense? I was just in Murfreesboro for a week but didn't have time to shop there nor in Franklin, Tennessee.

Serbus,

Raimey
rse
Posted By: ellenbr Re: Any double gun shops in Nashville area? - 03/10/24 01:29 PM
And to be brutally honest, compagnies like >>Lock, Stock & Barrel LLC<< with their novel modell of traversing the Country on a couple different treks have put the local gunshop pretty much out of the loop regarding smoke poles from our favourite period of >>La Belle Époque<<. Too, they just kicked off a real-time auction that they tout was a success??

Serbus,

Raimey
rse
Posted By: Gr8day Re: Any double gun shops in Nashville area? - 03/10/24 04:27 PM
Game Fair was a legit double gun shop specializing in sis’s but it closed down about 10 year ago. Another shop called DoubleGuns closed maybe 2 years ago but they specialized in pricey O/U’s.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com