doublegunshop.com - home
I hope this is ok to post

Jack Haugh 40-90 Sharps straight Remington custom Underlever will be up for bids at Gunrunner Auctions starting on MAY 7th if anyone is interested you can google Gunrunner Auctions they have a shop in Cody Wyoming as well as one in Ohio . There fee's are low compared to most others and thier customer service and quality of guns is always top notch message me if yo have any question

If this post is a rule breaker I do apologize and will take it down post hast if the mods say no go.....

Here are some pics click on the link [img]https://photos.app.goo.gl/W2V1coxjutX5zw6N6[/img]
For a breech loading cartridge rifle I am not sure why this has what appears to be a ram rod attached under the barrel? Punching out stuck case that the extractor misses???
Perry,
Style ?
Mike
Here is the history on the original https://americansocietyofarmscollec...-B39-The-Feuding-Gunsmiths-Of-Denver.pdf

provided by BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

original post from this forum
I see many site that allow this and there was some interest from folks on this site in my previous post. I would be happy to pay the 12 $ as I own the gun as you would see in the previous post on this gun that I linked e posts up
What a wonderful rifle! Very best of luck with the auction sale.
The “ram rod” is a wiping rod. BPCR shooters often run a spit patch down the bore between shots to keep fouling loose.
Jack Haugh was just flat out amazing.
What a benefit it is to have Keith remind us endlessly that sellers owe Dave. It is a very strange compulsion on his part. You might wonder if he has any thing else he does. He operates under the assumption that we're all skinflints here and willing to cheat Dave in public. This site would be a pleasure if he had another hobby horse to ride.
Originally Posted by Discus420
I see many site that allow this and there was some interest from folks on this site in my previous post. I would be happy to pay the 12 $ as I own the gun as you would see in the previous post on this gun that I linked e posts up

Discus420, after I submitted my previous post, I did notice from a previous Thread you made in the Classic and Custom Rifle forum that this rifle being auctioned actually belongs to you. That wasn't immediately evident to me, and I mistakenly thought that you were simply alerting others to an auction that you had no personal interest in.

I subsequently sent a notification to site Administrator Dave Weber asking him to delete my previous post before it appeared. Apparently he did not see that request. As I am on Parole for the crime of hurting the feelings of anti-gun Liberals here, I am not able to do that myself anymore. I apologize for my errant post and any confusion, and wish you luck with the sale of your rifle.
Originally Posted by SKB
What a wonderful rifle! Very best of luck with the auction sale.
Originally Posted by LeFusil
Jack Haugh was just flat out amazing.

This will probably go for less than HALF PRICE so if anyone is interested please visit the auction Just google Gunrunner Auctions after May 7 th

IT IS IN 100% New Condition as Jack is no longer with us this truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity
NO WORRIES I would be very happy to pay the 12 dollar fee no problem at all thanks for reminding me

[color:#FF0000][/color]LINK TO MORE GUN INFO its listed here on Guns International for 8000$ but it goes to auction on MAY 7th [img]https://auctions.thegunrunner.com/l...00-firearms-online-auction-may-7-26-2023[/img]
Jack's shop was 30 minutes from my home and handled all my gunsmithing for years. He could do anything with a firearm. If Jack built it, it was done right!
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com