September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (Jtplumb, skeettx), 198 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,925
Posts550,795
Members14,459
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

All,

The Harris County High School Shotgun Team is having a Sporting Clays Fundraiser Tournament at Wagon Wheel Sporting Club in Box Srings, GA. The money raised from this tournament helps to offset the costs associated with travel, ammunition and tournament fees for these kids. They have won the last three National Championships in Skeet. This is a great opportunity to help out a great cause and get ready for dove, duck and upland bird season.

Cost is $50/person for 100 targets. Lunch is included in the registration fee.

Pre-registration is not required.

Carts are welcome but not provided.

The shoot will be held at:

Wagon Wheel Sporting Club
414 Gun Club Road
Box Springs, GA 31801

Wagon Wheel Sporting Club is a new facility with something for everyone. We have a full Sporting Clays Course, 5 Registered Skeet Fields, three Trap Fields and two stocked fishing lakes. I am trying to convince the rest of the BOD at WWSC to offer a Vintage Double High Gun Trophy and to host a Vintage Double Shoot in the future. In order to do so we need to have members of the LCSCA, PGCA and others participate.

If you need more information feel free to call or email me:

SFC Christopher Dunlap
christopher.g.dunlap@us.army.mil
(706) 587-3004

al Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

SFC Dunlap:

Do you have any information on membership costs, etc for Wagon Wheel?

Thanks,

Al Smith

Sidelock
Sidelock

Dunlap,
If you are planning to shoot I hope Marie has been coaching you after that dismal performance at the Southern !!!!

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The membership costs will be $150 per year per person. The memberships will run from 1 February to 31 January. The membership for the remainder of this year will be prorated at $75.

Opening September 10th for day membership. (Public Welcome)
Operating Times: Every 2nd & 4th Saturday, 8AM till 4PM, ET

Five Registered American Skeet Fields; Sporting Clay Course (Manual Operation); Three Trap Fields (Under Construction); Two Lakes; 1200 sq ft Club House; Pavilion; Hiking Trail

5 Stand coming this spring 2012!

$5 per 25 target round. (skeet/trap)

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Laxcoach
Dunlap,
If you are planning to shoot I hope Marie has been coaching you after that dismal performance at the Southern !!!!

Miller,

I won't be shooting on Saturday. I'll be working and I doubt my foot will hold up that long.

Sidelock
Sidelock

What's up with the foot Chris?

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Tom,

I broke it off in Bauhmol's rear end for not coming to the shoot this weekend!!

Actually had a cyst cut out of the top of my right foot.

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.