September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (KDGJ, Lloyd3, 1 invisible), 549 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,924
Posts550,753
Members14,459
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nero Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Until I had made my call for help there hadn't been hardly any new post's of late, so I thought I would put one up.
Did a trial run and a photo came up fine but when I tried to post this photo here only the web site came up. Finely got there in the end.
Here's a photo of the all in one machining that my local gunsmith did for a rear sight and scope rail on the barrel of my little BSA Martini in 7mm Waters.
Not the best of photo's and will maybe try another one later.
Did exactly as I did before in putting a photo here and only got the photobucket web site, deleted the img and brackets at each end of the web site and tried again and the other new photo is here.
Fascinating things these computers aren't they ?
Regards, Roly.

Last edited by Nero; 06/29/13 11:49 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Nice gun. I assume that is aa full size martini action

Who did the work?

Jerry

Nero Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Nope its a small one.
John Hall in New Zealand did all the work including the wood, although he does have enough faith in me to let me finish the wood with boiled Linseed oil and to polish the metal work before he blues the job.
Just to let me feel I have a little input into the job.
The only thing he doesn't do is checkering and neither can I.
Regards, Roly.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Pretty rifle.

RE: Photobucket
When I open up one of my albums to post a photo I just click on the image box to the right of the photos, but then photo bucket has included all of the information to open your entire album. I erase the [url] at the end and all of the information in front of the first [img]that seems to restrict the display to just the photo you want to share and not all of your other photos. Hope that was clear.

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.