June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
1 members (bushveld), 334 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,623
Posts547,092
Members14,429
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#37001 04/22/07 11:53 PM
Jeff G. Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Hi Guys,
I am looking for a set of narrow European Sling Swivels for one of my continental guns I have the fixtures just need the swival.
Is there anyone out there selling these new or used? I bought a set from Russ years ago and now need another. Are there parts sellers in Europe?

Thanks, Jeff G.

Sidelock
Sidelock

try New England Custom Gun Service. THey have several types of Euro swivels and can order others from Reckenagle in Germany. If you do not see what you need, call them and see what they can do.

http://www.newenglandcustomgun.com/

skunk out
Jeff G. Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Hi Marc,

That is perfect.

Thanks, Jeff G.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Just out of curiosity, does NECG stock the narrow Euro shotgun slings as well? First Euro gun I had with swivels, I discovered that American slings were too wide. Solved the problem by picking up a couple slings in Europe.

Sidelock
Sidelock

yes I have bought the AKAH ones from them and they are well made and fit the narrow swivels.

Hillary For Prison 2018
RMC Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Larry. NECG has a nice sling for the 7/8". Also, a new company has 7/8" slings that was in the gun mags about a year ago. The best narrow sling I ever found is one marketed by Williams Gunsite out of Michigan. No longer sell them, but every gun show has guns that are sporting the Guide Model Sling. [A 7/8" size] Every rifle I own has one and I buy one every time I see them. They are the best in MHO. Simple and adjustable. I'll send you a photo of one if you'd like to see what they look like. Randy

RMC
Sidelock
Sidelock

You can also find them at the GGCA website (German Gun Collectors Association) at http://www.germangun.com.

Rick

"Sometimes too much to drink is not enough" Mark Twain
Sidelock
Sidelock

$30 set for originals plus $2 shipping...if I have the correct ones...there are so many types...bridged flat (most German)..unbridged flat...bridged round...unbridged round (most Frenchies)...I'm nearly out of unbridged round...so if your gun is not a Frenchi, there's a good chance that I may have the correct ones...I have no unbridged flat 1" for the Sedgley Springfield...in fact I have no 1" European swivels that I'm willing to part with...but if you have the matching bases already, and you're not too choosey about bridged or unbridged, perhaps I can match a set that's close enough...I have about 60 loose European swivels and still it's difficult to match them up

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.