September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (JulesW, Walter C. Snyder, Perry M. Kissam, 1 invisible), 475 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,931
Posts550,846
Members14,460
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Sidelock

Chux I think Mr.Weber sent out a warning about this very kind of thing...kidding around is one thing but an attack on someone is another...What's sad is that you would make a comment like you just made.
I think Lowell is rather cheerful myself...even if he does like field grades...lol

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have great time for Lowell G,have enjoyed his posts for ages.
I find Mr Chambers more annoying than either lowell or hOmie when he gets on this personal stuff....just my humble opinion.
franc

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Field grades are my favorite American guns, but they were never meant to end-up pristine & minty - used and treated kindly is best for me.
When new, they were what they were and I don't think high condition changes this much.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Chux,
Thanks for the kind words...You are not alone in your thinking, many members have emailed me with words of support...Don't fret about mOjoe's post...he thinks nothing about elevating serious threads to racial hatred...He and Lowell bring liability to this system. I was reminded in one of the emails, that they have every right to be here, their "orientation" does not preclude them from participating, and besides, they give the board that "feminine touch"...four thousand nine hundred eighty two posts of nothing but fluff. I've tried to distance myself, but they won't allow it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

There yOu go again...

I usually enjoy Lowell and Homeless Joe. No one makes me read everything they write, but often it is a pleasant read and with a little "tongue in cheek." I wish that Robert and now, Chux would back off on their attacks of Lowell and Homeless Joe. They seem to be relentless in their pursuit.

Ed Pirie
West Topsham, Vermont

Sidelock
Sidelock

"...never meant to end up...", but did

Sidelock
Sidelock

Robert you have now stepped over the threshold and become a keyboard punk. You are a guy who sits behind the security of you laptop and feels free to write homosexual insults about people you don't know that would likely result in you visiting an oral surgeon if you had the fortitude to speak them face to face. Grow up and start acting like a gentleman or just stay away from the keyboard for a while.

And, yes.......I would say this to you face to face!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mr Blair,
You obviously don't understand, it is I on the defense, not the offense...I only want these guys to leave me alone...I will not allow these posters to just bash me any longer...Lowell could have ended this a week ago, he chose not to...every three weeks or so they pick a new member to bash...now you can support them by making threats of violence (needing an oral surgeon), but please, tell me why I must stay away from the keyboard but not them? Aslo, I didn't threaten anyone with violence the way you have. All they have to do is agree to leave me alone, so that I can follow suit...but they won't...I certainly won't to continue to run roughshod over me because you threatened me with violence...3 years with Recon keeps me from being worried about tough guys like you...

Sidelock
Sidelock

That's a nice field grade isn't it rObert....must've belonged to a 'gentleman' don't you think ?

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.