This is an answer to Larry's question on the re-pro 16ga barrels.

The barrels them self are great and of good quality. I helped fit them and they turned out very nice and in my opinion are a good alternative to finding and buying an original repro 16-20 set.

The rocky part of the deal was Galazans business practices. I have a friend that called CSMC/Lou shortly after they were first offered. At that time Lou said the original batch from Germany was fifty and they all sold out in a couple of days. He then said if my friend wanted to "pay in full" up-front that he would be at the top of the list for another order for them that they were making. My friend did pay in full and was told it would be a couple of months at the most. I forget exactly now but six or seven months later I was ordering something from Lou and off the cuff asked him about the repro barrels. He said they had them in stock and I could get them shipped that day, so I ordered a set. They arrived the next week, I looked them over and called my buddy that had waited paid in full over six months to ask him what he thought of his. He told me he had not gotten them yet,so when I told him my story and that I had a set in hand he was pis*ed to say the least. He called Lou and was told that he had no idea why his wasn't shipped because they had them for a couple of months already. My buddy cancelled his order and I ended up selling him my set a while later and then helped him fit them.

This is the type of business practices I'm fed-up with. The RBL saga was bad enough the first go around and then Tony set everyone up again for the same saga on the 28ga. This is why I've determined it's best for me to not do business with them.