Originally Posted By: Baron23
He should be able to return it, undamaged and unused, for any damn reason he wants. Otherwise it needs to be a 3 day inspection for dings in the wood, or a 3 day inspection for bluing, or a three day inspection for head space.

But what he got was a three day inspection, period, the purpose of which is to allow buyer to decide upon first hand inspection, whether he wants the gun...no matter if his reason is sound or trivial. If trivial, don't do business with him again (personally I agree with those who think the original poster's rant was ungentlemanly and coarse and that his reason should for return should have been obvious before shipping...but that does not change the issue).

I state again, I would not but a gun from a seller who offers an unmitigated three day inspection period and then objects to return on grounds not previously specified.

This ain't that hard and it doesn't matter how silly, trivial, or childish you think of the OP . Unused, undamaged in any way, buyer pays shipping/insur both ways...its a done deal...it should be able to go back for any reason.

Cheers

Ditto...I could not have said it better.