From the rarefied air of high on the mount comes the word of what is Junk and what is not.

I always try to keep a subjective eye on just about every issue,gun related or not. I'm fully aware of some of the short comings of Galazans and the RBL. I have posted both positive and negative things about both the gun and the company. But one thing I've never done is to flat out say the gun is junk or that Tony Galazan isn't trying to do some good things.

The RBL is what it is: It's a good quality simple boxlock that is priced so an average person can envision owning one and option them for a semi-custom gun if they so choose. Obviously they are not the type of guns those on the mount will want to own, there are plenty of Purdy's and H&H british best guns for you out there and all I can say is IMO this is what makes this a great site, we can all share our experiences and double gun interests and therefore enjoy our double guns that much more because of this site. To advocate banning discussion about one type or make of gun is doing this site a great injustice.

As far as the political posts. It's this simple for me, I know where we stand as the gun community here in America and what's at stake in this election. I suspect that most Americans here on this site are NRA members and know what the NRA stance is. I just don't need to see it here and I agree with Dave. There are plenty of places to go and discuss politics, lets keep this site about double guns. We all know what's at stake this November and will exercise are right to vote to protect what's important to us.