I wuz gonna drop in the nostalgia section but it was just too too.

Ref that - I'm not sure when I first dropped in. Way before the date in my profile since I had at least two other handles. I do remember flaming Russ (which I sorta regret but he WAS just way easy to lite up) but the reported time with Bill is not in the data banks. Selective mem maybe. Spent hundreds of hrs on the phone with Bill, many fine hrs with Oscar as well. We traded some just unbelievable pix of silly twisted metal bbls. Ah, well.

On the Reno thing - as ususal the prices were way more than I care to pay. The skeet M12 was a good find tho. made in '46 to go with the one made in '47 that I have had for some time. The Cutts makes them a fine trap gun and it is always fun to see the regler trap guys cringe when they see the Cutts coming out on the line. Makes my day hahahaha
Been two yrs since the last "new" gun so I guess I wuz about due. Actually I suppose i bought it just to buy something since I have reached a point where I have what I need and the rest just sits. Hard to get it all in rotation as it is what with the price of shooting these days. I about sh7t myself when I saw the discount guys selling primers for $35/THOUSAND !!! May have to find a semi to hijack.
times up - gotta git

WtS

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription