June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
5 members (Jerry G, SKB, Guy Ave, HalfaDouble, 1 invisible), 224 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,636
Posts547,230
Members14,433
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sounds to me like Fox is just another common, garden variety, nothing special drunk sitting in front of a keyboard and TUI. You really should get some help Fox.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

You volunteering to fly over from the 50th State to help me there Bobby Boy- First of all, even though I am shanty Irish, I am NOT a drunk-the Wild Turkey in the eggnog was just a joke. I get a real kick out of tin-horn pissheads like you and Homely Joe tring to play "God" here- that's Dave Weber's job, not yours there "Slick" best pack a ditty bag and some MRE's "M.F." for you are in for the long haul with this old boy- I did some serious R&R in your State back in The 'Nam era- pineapples and fruits, WTF are you? Dave set this up for a full bore all out ballz to de wall Freedom of Expression- I don't like the new POTUS, not because he is Black, but because he is: Part Muslim (does 9/11 ring any bells for you- Pineapple Boy?) inexperienced, and anti-gun to the nines. No man should ever be C-in-C of our Great Country unless he has a Honorable Discharge from the military, and preferably, having served in a combat theatre-whether a NCO or a C.O.- no difference to me-nor Branch. Hawaii- oh yes- Dec 7th 1941- Tet Jan-Feb 1968 and now we have 9/11/01 and some plants and plaques in NYC where once two towers rose to scrape the clouds- wake up and smell the coffee Bobby-and FYI- it AIN'T laced with Bailey's or Bushmills.. RWTMFF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Hey there Tax-Raid- got a real news flash for you here- under our great Bill of Rights- ever read the First Amendment-there doesn't have to be a point- it's called freedom of speech- don't mean I can yell Fire In The Hole in the Bijou while Bogie is holding up the Maltese Falcon- but what is means is simple-you don't get it- go see the Chaplain and get your T.S. card punched-he'll 'spalin it to you better than I can- Falners Fields, Arlington, the depths of the mighty oceans where the Eternal Father took his BUDS training- all contain bodies of brave Americans who paid that price that enables ALL of us- even dickheads like Homeless Joe- to freely express themselves in any public venue- And for the Armadillo Mikey boy- there is a Bible proverb about a woodpile- but I'll give you some leeway there Jarhead- as the Good Book is so often mis-interpreted- for example: In the Old Testament days, Jewish men were supposed to take wives- Onan was single, his married older brother "bought the farm" and so Onan had to marry his sister-in-law. He also had to have marital relations with her-but as he didn't wish to be a father, he practiced a form of "coitus interruptus" and "spliied his seed on the ground"_ That is one account of what happened- Father Mclaughlin taught us lads to always look for other possibilities, as all of the Bible was reported by mere mortals with all our flaws- so he taught us- Onan was a sloppy Boy Scout- didn't practice his knots- even the basic miller's knot- and when he left the gristmill for home with the sack of ground seeds slung on his shoulder, the piss-poor knot failed and he ended up with the seeds slipped on the ground- as none of us, including the late good Father were there to vitness the actual event, who really knows for sure- He also taught us that the last Book in the New Testament: Revelations (I am a big fan of Rev: 8:6 myownself) was like the Pogo or Doonesbury comic strips of that era-comforting thought, hate to see the oceans turn boiling red just as the stripers are running off Naragansett. RWTF

Sidelock
Sidelock

Better lay off that "Peta" in the bOng Foxey...it's starting to effect your good judgement.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Better lay off that "Peta" in the bOng Foxey...it's starting to effect your good judgement.

+1

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey RWTF, at one time we had a fellow here named Robert.
...and you know, I was thinkin' you might be Robert come back to life.
BUT!
Then I remembered that Robert lost his computer rights at where he be stayin'.
So you couldn't be Robert, now could you?????

Last edited by Lowell Glenthorne; 12/11/08 02:55 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
I am shanty Irish

We are pleased that the ancestor emigrated; his departure raised the average national IQ here. You seem proud to be carrying on the family tradition. Maybe Ole Bushy was right and Darwin was wrong!
K.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Maybe he's Roberts Irish ancestor...

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Kerry man now is it lads- if me memory be a servin' me correctly, we had a lantern-jawed galloot over here in the Colonies a few moons ago name o'Kerry. Smart Mick too was he now, had the good sense to marry a rich Ketchup Queen widow from the old Burgh of Pitt-decided he'd had enuf muckin' about the Senate wid de likes o Teddy Boyo- aka- The Chappaquidick Kid--and tried to be our POTUS- borrowed a page from the Slickness O'De Willie Clinton- had a posed goose hunt in Ohio, possibly a fezzant safari in Nebraskie-and just like the yuppies on Shootin' Schwartzman covers et al- never a speck o mud on his Filsons-most likely us solid NRA laddies saw through that ruse and voted for "Da Bushy- now Darwin and Bush- sure and donna ye mean Darwin and Bushmills- hard by Dublin now- and ol Davey Bryne's tavern-someday I'll come over and after seein' what's left of me Granddaddy Seamus' beloved Belfast- I'll be pleased to drag your bog-trottin' sorry self through the streets o'Dublin with your kneecaps bent to allow better traction over them cobblestones-laid there by shanty Irish--Erin Go Braugh!!

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

And you couldn't be ol Davey Weber in drag now could you- Sir Lowell Glen-thorn-in-the-side. Robert ain't much of a Mick name now is it- lessee- Lowell, sure- Lowell Mass-right near Salem where they barbequed the witches and those that they thought might be witches- Must be great to be King of the Trailer Park out there with your rusty tractors and all-how often do you have to refill the K-Mart generator's gas tank to power your AirStream, so's your computer will get "on line" Maybe Obama will get the REA into your boonies Lowell some day, just as ol' FDR did back in the "dirty thirties"- Lighten up Dude (you are a Kalifornia transplant, right?) Enjoy your surf, wines in a box, earthquakes, forest fires and "Dah Arhnold"- almost as anti-gun as Obama and the about to be licsence plate engraver Bladgovich- Tempus Fugit- so fugit you too. RWTF

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.