Talked to Mike Graf again this morning.

I've seen requests for numerous different colors here on the thread, seen requests for anything but a number of colors too.
Mike suggests Black.
I'm sure I could think of fifteen reasons why black would or wouldn't be a good idea, and really when it comes down to it, I'm not going to flinch if the manufacturer will or won't make them in any particular color.
Mike noted that they just don't like to make the paper hulls, and might actually step on a color choice of their own anyway.
So, how about black?

Also, he's imressed that there is so much call for the 16b paper hulls, he's thinking of actually stocking some himself.
They'll cost something around twice what the bulk order per-hull price would be if he actually goes for it and orders some for his stock.

Who wants to handle the accounting on a bulk-purchace order?
Would someone open some kind of paypal-type account and go from there, or what?

Remember that the hulls won't go into the manufacturing stage until late Jan/Feb, but still, we need to account for who's in the deal, and also mark the committment to the deal with funds.

I've gone into this pursuit so far, gotten the possibility of the production run and the price number from Mike, but I'm not interested in dealing with the money aspect of the deal.

Who's gonna step up and create a payment/accounting system for this?

--Tinker