Hello, I am fairly new to the forum and to French guns. I have wanted one for a while and I came across this one. The stock is broken at the wrist but that is alright as I have restocked guns before and enjoy doing it. My question is,can anyone help interpret the proof marks for me. As far as I can tell it is double proofed.
Basic description-Box lock with side plates. Engraved game scenes all over it. Floral pattern on the top. 27 1/2 inch barrels, extractors, double triggers, prince of whales grip, and a hi bird butt pad patented 192?
Proof marks say-
Right Barrel- Canon de surete, Garne? Double Prreu, Canon Fanget, 65, 18.4, G, double proof marks from st Ettienne
Left Barrel- Quality Super Bure?, Agier Inexplosible, Crochet Encastre, M&P?, Double proof St Ettienne marks, and 18.4, also a stamp with an old looking soldier with shield and something written above that I cant make out.

The area around the lug is marked- 65, Choke Rectefie Marsot, crown with PT under it, Fermeture Integrale, two crowns with a v under each one, "Spirobloc", Portee Garante, and a dragon riding on top of an arrow.
The water table on the action has pt with a crown over it and a serial number of 65 marked on the action, stock, barrels, forearm.
It is written in gold lettering on the trigger gaurd Gatimel Marseille. I was told it was a 12 bore, with 2 1/2" chambers, but I am wondering if it is actually a 16ga. Don't mind either way.
Any help would be appreciated. I have attached pictures below.