Hi All, I was in my local gun shop the other day and spotted a nice LC Smith 20 gauge, for sale. Probably about 80-90% good case coverage (case is still nice and bright, surprisingly nice but does not look redone as there is some wear to the colors), 28" barrels choked full and full, Barrels in excellent shape with 95% blue or better and bores very nice, chambers 2.5". Has extractors and double triggers. Stock is 13 7/8" to end of wood to a white line pad. Checkering is nice and overall wood is nice with just some minor handling marks. Looks to be an original, unmolested LC Smith. The issues are a scratch on the right side plate about 1" long or less that is not going to be removeable without damaging the case colors. Other negative is a very slight crack behind the right sideplate in the stock and some minor dings to the wood where the stock meets the bottom of the receiver.

I can get this gun for $1,300. Seems like a reasonable price to me but would like some thoughts from the more experienced folks out there. And I know without actually seeing the gun it is only a guess but would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks,
Ron