My Photo of the Two Guns that Rev d Drew has posted to this Very Interesting Thread for me, is of a "Masquellier 12b O/U, Ejector, Double Trigger, Auto Safety, 70mm Chambers,Shortarse Barrels.Weight 6.1/2.Lbs. I dont remember the Engravers name that was cut into the trigger-plate alongside the trigger blade slots.But it also said "Built for King Leopold of Belgium". The gun came into my W/Shop back in'Aprox 1971'I was told it was purchased from the Sale of the 'Tons of Loot' that was sold in March of 1953 at the Sale of King Farouks Stuff'. The Gent who brought it, shot Pigeons in Monte Carlo, Madrid,Louisiana,then at his 'Local Ring' in Indianapolis Ind.(Thats his Purdey 12b Pigeon Gun in the Photo also. If I'm not mistaken it was the first JP&S Ken Hunt Engraved with something other than 'English Scroll")Note the Pachmayer Pigeon Recoil Pad on the Butt-End of the "O/U"..I had to cut 3/4" off the stock and fit a pad as the "Then Owner" who had purchased the gun from Mr "Pigeon Shooter"(Started Trap & Field Mag in Indi-Town)Who had had More than enough" Kropp'Kicked outta him by this Mean-Kickin S.O.B..I owned the gun and attempted to kill "Box-Birds" in the Ring,Doves in the Cattle feeder,Squirrels sitting on limbs of trees.....It was the most uncomfortable Assemblage of Steel & French Walnut that I, and the previous 2 owners had ever shot 2.3/4",1.1/4oz Pigeon Loads out of....Beautiful to look at, Sensuous to put your face onto, Exciting to touch with the "Tip of your Finger"...But a "[censored]".....Always wondered why the "King" Dumped "Her"..Last I heard, "She" was in New Mexico. When I Pulled' the Masquellier down in the Workshop, It was built and Finished just as well as the Best London Guns & Rifles that I had had the pleasure of working with(And Making}..But why it delivered so much Punishment to the Shoulder???Maybe it just did'nt like Englishmen????..CC/dt