OK lets put this thing to bed. First I would say thanks to all the comments. I have read them all and given some thought to everyone.
Second, thanks to GCZ for the information about the story of the Hussey's. I still think there is more to tell and I have a few more questions.
Now, I have decided not to go after the Purdey with the pitted barrels even though I respect the dealer and his opinion and even though they may be cleaned out and still be at 25 thous.I will look else where for another gun.I still beleive that in the 20K range there should be no issues to deal with.
Now to the people who would like to see #1 and #2 re-united, I want to sell and the other guy does not want to buy.It would be great to re-unite the two but such is the case for a lot of other pairs.
I will probablly post my Hussey on Gunbroker since I have some knowledge of how to post pictures there. I would still like to hear from GJZ on what value he may think mine may be worth. I have listened and watched this site many times before and have gotten some good advice from it.Thanks.
mikep@fac.unc.edu

Mike Proctor