There's a Prussain Schienendrilling 16x16x22lr with the rimfire in the rib that's been flirting with my wandering summer lust...

This image if from Peter Hofer's site, I'm putting it here to clarify the barrel configuration of the gun I'm speaking of.

Anyone here have such a thing or have experience hunting with one?
I don't have photos to show yet, but to further clarify the configuration, the action type is toplever bolstered boxlock extractor with cocking indicators and a tang cocking piece (like the Krieghoff rifles) for the rifmire barrel. There is no set trigger, the front trigger is selected for rifle use when the rimfire action is cocked via the cocking piece. The 16ga barrels are cocked via the typical cocking dogs through the action bar as the action is broken.

Wood's nice, no cartridge trap, shadowline cheekpiece and horn-capped pistol grip, and it's got a nicely (fine) checkered horn buttplate.
The single folding leaf is set by hand, not automatically. There's a simple standing bead type front sight leaf.

It weighs 6-1/2 pounds, the barrels are 28-3/8" long and it balances about an inch ahead of the hinge pin.
Appears to have been completed in 1927.
Swings nicely, points nicely, and as a .22 it's accurate!

I may get images up here some time in the next few days.
In the meantime I'm interested to hear from anyone here who's had any experience with something similar.

Cheers
Tinker