This is about the best I can come up with for a 'C' Grade Scott:

It must be remembered that identifying the Maker on some of these guns is just an educated guess based on certain features and general style. Often there were variations within the same model over a few years of time and being largely handbuilt there could be a lot of variation that way. The Strikers are very like those used by Scott on a number of his guns as are some of the other features on your gun. Guns by Bonehill also had similar srtikers on some models. Sometimes, when I get them in my hands the Maker becomes quite obvious. I only wish that a Gunsmith friend of mine would come out of the 19th. cent and into the 21st. and get on these forums. He will often look at a gun and see a couple of initials on the barrels and be able to say who the person was who worked on the gun and which firms they worked for. Sort of like Masonic symbols known only to pratitioners of that craft. You may not find an exact match to your gun in all the details because of the hand crafting that went into them and sometimes you may find a hybrid model with features from one and features from another as they would supply whatever was in demand by the person ordering the gun. Lagopus.....