September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (j7l2, battle, 4 invisible), 444 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,934
Posts550,879
Members14,460
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
Sidelock
Sidelock

The K80s had a run of exploding barrels a few seasons past. I don't know what the reasons were, but, it happened.

I'd not be interested in hunting with a Perazzi without a young gun-bearer in my employ. Until they work for minimum wage, I'm out of luck, I think.

Still waiting for Geno to post some legitimate evidence of an actual defective Darne.

Suspect I'll be waiting a long while.
Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

And I bet Geno's waiting to see your Moss'n'bug pump.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Maybe you can give him lessons on what to look for in a sleeve job?

You 'da expurt 'bout 'dat. 'Ain't ya?
Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Teddy

I wish I still had that sleeved Purdey...but when a guy offers you hundreds upon hundreds of Moss'n'bug pumps in trade what's a fellow to do.

Sidelock
Sidelock

There is still lots and lots of sleevers out there for you, don't cry. Never seen a Mossberg sleeved, have you?
Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: LeFusil
Your a joke Geno. I'm done with you. I wouldnt pay you one bloody cent or a worthless ruble for that matter EVER. Oh, and this just in....you still havent proven thing sir and you never will, why? Because your full of it. You may not even know it, but your Russian sense of humor doesnt fly with me, I have always thought you to be a very rude person, and you come off as an egotiscal know it all. I dont have a very high tolerance level for people like you. I'll end my part of this before I say anything rude. :-) Take care Geno, stay warm.

Dustin

Well, I sure am glad you ended before saying "anything rude." Nice to keep things civilized and pleasant. I mean, this is the gentlemen's gun group on the net, eh?

R. Craig Clark
jakearoo(at)cox.net
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jakearoo
Originally Posted By: LeFusil
Your a joke Geno. I'm done with you. I wouldnt pay you one bloody cent or a worthless ruble for that matter EVER. Oh, and this just in....you still havent proven thing sir and you never will, why? Because your full of it. You may not even know it, but your Russian sense of humor doesnt fly with me, I have always thought you to be a very rude person, and you come off as an egotiscal know it all. I dont have a very high tolerance level for people like you. I'll end my part of this before I say anything rude. :-) Take care Geno, stay warm.

Dustin

Well, I sure am glad you ended before saying "anything rude." Nice to keep things civilized and pleasant. I mean, this is the gentlemen's gun group on the net, eh?

I never claimed to be a gentleman, my roots are too blue collar to claim that. Sorry. By the way...how long have you been a member here on this bbs? I've been on here since 99' and I've read alot of post over the years...and certain people smack of elitism and snobbery and rudeness, Geno is one of them, has been since I've been here. Did you read his replies to my post?? What wasnt rude about that? And still, he has yet to prove anything he says...he post pictures from a article that claims to show a defective Darne, one picture of blown barrels that arent even from a Darne, and the bottom picture is of a blown drilling. And this clown has credibility? Why? Cause' he was friends with a true gentleman John Mann and wrote some articles for the double gun journal and post pics of Matskas??? He tells me to go bark at the moon and I call him the Rasputin of doubles and he gets all hurt feeling'd?? If John came on here and told me to leave Geno alone, I would. I respect John that much. Maybe go back and read how Geno responds when he disagrees with someones elses opinions or facts for that matter.
I treat people how they treat me Mr. Jakearoo, be sarcastic, come off condescending..thats what your gonna get in return. I dont bully people or start feuds, but I do have a propensity of firing back a salvo of my own when someone put one across my deck. Sorry if thats "ungentlemanly".

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think it was the late Bill Wise that befriended Geno, and wrote the article in DGJ with him, Dustin. John Mann liked everybody, from what I could tell. That said, I'm in agreement with you. The Russian guy has bad-mouthed Darnes for years, but, hasn't really shown anything specific to them to support his thoughts. When an idiot like the Tennesee clown says he doesn't like a Darne or a Mossberg pump, that's a good reason to go buy one, in my opinion.
Geno, come on, lets see some evidence. Anytime now.
Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

All this over a French clunker....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Silly Moi!! I thought a French clunker was either the Chatcquat WW1 machine gun designed by a team of drunken Chinese acrobats, or the numbnutz who came up with the great Maginot Line concept after WW1- all the guns had fixed positions facing West toward Germany-didn't take the Wehrmacht sappers long to do the same thing we do when shooting wary woodchcuks- when he pops out of the hole and spots you, do a 180% on him, 99 times out of a 100 he'll be looking in the same direction as before when he does his "Up Scope" number-

Also recall what George Smith Patton Jr. said about the French- how he'd rather have one French division ahead of him than three French divisions backing him up-- Best movie line about the French (and I mistakenly thought Geno was a Russki- apparently he is a Frenchie- c'est la vie) was from the detective spoof movie about 20 years ago "Murder By death" Peter Falk plays a street tough Sam Spade in the "Clue at the Two-Two Twain" Mansion, and James Coco plays a swishy Hercule Periott-- Falk snarls at him (Coco) "Up yours, Frenchie!" and Coco replies saucily: "I'm NOT a Frenchie, I'm a Belgie!""

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.