September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (J.B.Patton, Birdog, Lloyd3, Gerry Addison, 2 invisible), 212 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,883
Posts550,430
Members14,454
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

I was introduced to my wife by the wife of a good friend. It was made easier by the fact my wife had a work visa and had been employed by Bank Cafe in Miami.
Bill, the "FARC" thing has been going on for, like, 60 years. My wife's father tells me that the years prior to about 1960 in his life were some of the most dangerous he has ever known. He has never been able to own a gun in his lifetime. He knows no one who is able to, or who participates in sport hunting.
Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

HoJo- me and your "nemesis" Da Tedsta from Da Svede State Ja- ain't never met- I am a Vikings Fan (Bud Grant and the Purple People Eaters- so him and I drinkin' from the same jug (I like irish Whiskey by the way) ain't likely. I did notice on the ad that the top opening lever on the .38 Special double barrel was exactly on dead center to the tang, and not a tad off to the righthand side as usually found on most new double guns--

Different strokes for different folks in our free (at least for a while until Osama Bahama Yo Mama and the Supremes Fubar it further for us) so I'll take his word about the Latina Ladies, including his spouse. There is one Latina "Lady" I could do well without (and I suspect she is also a "Lezzie") and I'll let you guess to whom I am referring here- HINT- call the Hartford Conn Fire department if you are "stumped"-=-RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

I has never failed over the years. Eventually, after a stay at my house every woman gets around to being bossy and trying to tell me what to do in my own home. That's when I always had to take them over and show them the sign hanging inside the front door that says: THIS ISN'T HOME SWEET HOME- ADAPT!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

We've always heard that part of a double shotgun referred to as the breech balls. From this day forward, I say breech boobs should be the preferred term, except at the San Francisco Gun Club.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yup- Boobs as also known as milk jugs- so then if Wisconsin is indeed "America's DairyLand" I guess San Francisco must be "America's FairyLand?""

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Maybe that gun's top lever will be off a tad to the right when the barrels are fitted?
Mike

Sidelock
Sidelock

Maybe that gun's top lever will be off a tad to the right when the barrels are fitted?
Mike

Sidelock
Sidelock

If that gun gets cold will part of the engraveing pop up?

Regards, Gordon

Our Dogs make our lives better
Sidelock
Sidelock

I been saving up for a one of them Brazilian mail order brides.

Sidelock
Sidelock

JimmyW,
i've come to believe that's why in the rest of the animal kingdom the old males go off and live by themselves in the most inhospitable place they can find, wanting to be left alone and needing some place so bad no one else would want it. then when some fool hunter goes in after them they're already spoiling for a fight.

roger

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.