From a quick search of the internet:

The 20ga Parker Reproductions I have seen in the $4000 - $4500 range all have very plain wood, especially when compared to an RBL Launch of similar price. Also the 20ga Parker Reproductions I have seen have all been much heavier than an RBL Launch.

The price difference for similar Parker Repros and RBLs becomes even more extreme when looking at the 28ga versions of each.

(I didn't do a comparison between the 16ga nor the 12ga guns)

No doubt the Parker Repro is a great gun. Further, aesthetics is personal choice and a man likes what he likes. Consequently, I can understand when someone says they like the Repro better than the RBL. However, I would suggest that it is not fair to say that a $4000 Repro is a better or better-looking gun than a $4000 RBL, at least as far as the 20ga and 28ga guns are concerned. A $4000 Repro will be a very plain jane gun, a $4000 RBL will have very nice wood. A plain jane RBL would cost roughly $1500 less than its Repro equivalent (for a PIF gun at the introductory price). Not to mention that the RBL could be ordered with any number of options, and is a brand new gun still supported by its manufactuere for now and into the foreseeable future. IMHO, anyone looking for a good SxS for hunting purposes really blew it if they passed on ordering an RBL Launch or 28ga.

My semi-matched pair of RBL Launch guns:

FWIW & JMHO,

--shinbone