Hmmm:

Gentlemen - I am not a Parker person . For me they are just another farmers gun with really good marketing during their productive life. I don't have a dog in this fight. Following this thread has been instructive and the comparison between O'Donnel and Anniston worthy of recollection.

Reading the discussion though, I have reached the conclusion that the gun very likely is what it purports to be, and Mr. Julia is indeed convinced that its the Real McCoy.

The gun has provenance and a paper trail unless someone would allege fraud running over 3 generations as well as fraud and deceit on the part of the Parker Company.Such a "Conspiracy", in this instance, fails Occam's Razor big time.

The source of the original order might have misinformed Parker of its planned final destination so there is no guarantee that the gun was intended for the Czar. But it is a nice gun, and all the evidence points to it being the one which left Parker so long ago. How much it is worth is a topic that ya'll can debate.
I would rather have the King of Iraq's 1933 NID.

Just my ideas. I am not likely to bid on the Parker, so my ideas dont really count, do they?

Regards

GKT

Texas Declaration of Independence 1836 -The Indictment against the dictatorship, Para.16:"It has demanded us to deliver up our arms, which are essential to our defence, the rightful property of freemen, and formidable only to tyrannical governments."