Cut your FEDERAL PLASTIC HULL down to 2 and 7/8 of an inch overall length. RESIZE and REPRIME with a Federal 209A primer. Use 18.0 grains of Hodgdon's CLAYS. Use the Remington 10 gauge wad known as SP-10 with old 16 gauge card wads inside the shotcup to take up the unused space. Use 1 and 1/4 ounce of number 8 or number 7 and 1/2 LEAD SHOT. I like to put two thin 16 gauge card wads in the bottom of the shotcup and one thin 16 gauge card wad on top of the lead shot and then STAR CRIMP the hull. The card on top of the shot keeps any of the shot from leaking out. I use a highly modified PW Mag-No-Matic reloading tool to do all of this. A final TAPER CRIMP DIE is available from PW to make this reload really look good. The TAPER CRIMP DIE is the same die for 12 gauge and 10 gauge if I remember correctly. The old ALCAN primer works even better that the Fed 209A primer. NO other 209 primer will work, they just do not fit the Federal brown plastic hull. Good Shooting To You, Jent....jentpmitchell@msn.com