Maybe I'm all wet on my thinking about the RBL wood upgrades.

Here is how I looked at it when I ordered my gun with exibition turkish. The gun comes with a base offer 2X wood on it. This should be valued somewhere between $250.00 to $350.00 for the blank. When you upgrade they do not discount the basic blank price and give you a $700.00 blank as a replacement. Your upgraded wood should reflect the basic price plus your extra money added to it.

With this in mind I'm expecting the value of around a $1000.00 blank, not a $700.00 one.

I have purchased from Cecil Fredi in the past and was happy with the experience. The blank I purchased was a stick of English that I paid $650.00 for and would put up against most of the RBL wood I've seen posted yet.

I'm not saying the guns that have been posted so far aren't nice. I am questioning if your really getting what you paid for!

I've been trading Parker-repro's over the last several years and have had several with great wood on them. Even at today's prices you can find a new re-pro 20ga with great wood in the price range of the RBL with a few up-grades on it. You can get pictures of the Re-pro and see it before you purchase it and know what your getting! But this is the chance we all took buying the RBL sight unseen.

Bet your money Take your chances!