Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
Originally Posted By: italiansxs
I brought 3 shotguns to the last gun show here in January. A 12 O/U,a 16 O/U,and a 20-870 pump.
I sold the 12 and the 20 and ended up bringing the 16 0/U home.

N.B: Not One of Bloomburgs straw purchasers tried to buy any of them!
Jim
--??hat is a Bloomburg straw purchase? My 12 gauges are alive and doing well, and I see 12 gauge shotguns, not just Parkers, being sold on the PGCA website all the time. Price it right and it will sell, IMO!

That left wing jerk that passes for a Mayor in NY CIty,Michael Bloomburg,sent some of his stooges into the Crossroads gun show here last month in an attempt to coerce private individuals into illegally selling them guns since they were out of State. Theur primary attempt was to purchase newer pistols and assault type rifles. A couple of sellers actually bit on this so now Bloomburg is maintaning that the gun show "loophole" must be closed even though the overwhelming majority of sellers refused. In fact,he actually broke the law by trying to make straw purchases but don't hold your breath waiting for the BATF to go after him.
BTW: This is a big show and,according to the promoter, there are 20 + BATF agents working it undercover. Isn't it amazing that they've never arrested anyone for this type of activity in the past?
Jim

Last edited by italiansxs; 02/18/11 12:13 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.