I have one of the first guns, #13. It has the single trigger & PG stock w/std forearm. It has seen some use, been to South America several times and remains trouble free and shows zero signs of wear even though it is no virgin. I could tell you it had less than a flat of cartridges through it & you would believe it on inspection. Receiver is the 'French gray' finish and it holds up VERY well. Gun has been cared for & cleaned properly after each & every use.

I had a group of friends & associates buy them, not sure exactly how many in total, but more than a dozen; several bought pairs. None of the launch edition 20's they received went back for anything and all have been in hot corners in SA more than once and have delivered dependable trouble-free performance.

The choke tubes w/o any notches and the taper only wrench struck me as odd at first, but none have ever backed out while shooting nor stuck. I do not shoot mine well pre-mounted at clay targets, but low gun on skeet or bringing it to shoulder in the field it has proven its design more often than not. I have used it for pass shooting dove, mostly high flyers, perdiz behind dogs & a few pheasant, also behind dogs. I gave it a fair workout on assorted clay target games when it was received. It is NOT a target gun, but it is a well made reliable & good handling field gun that will stand up to melt your fingerprint use, given reasonable care.

I would agree w/ J. Roberts that the later 'engraving' was better executed, but I don't fault mine, if that makes any sense. I didn't get excited about the idea of sending it back to have the 'engraving' coverage increased to exactly match the pic first advertised, so passed on that 'gratis' offer when it was made.

I really enjoy using it afield and do not intend to dispose of it.