Originally Posted By: Stan
Anyone who would care to read Marty Fischer's e-mails to me addressing my concerns with the steel shot issue at Foxhall, my reply to him and his subsequent reply to me can shoot me an e-mail at stanhillis@gmail.com and I'll forward them to you. ....

All my best, Stan

Stan - Thanks for sharing your dialogue with Marty. I respect Marty for being so courteous, responsive, and refreshingly candid. He's been so with everyone who has raised concerns about this.

Marty explains in some detail the Foxhall developer's business decision in banning lead and acknowledges "If it weren't for the real estate value within the development, Foxhall would probably be shooting lead."

You were right in pointing out that it was SCI & QU's decision to select a facility where lead shot is banned.

Disappointly, they haven't been as forthcoming. Instead they've deleted comments on this issue posted on the SCI facebook page, and passed the buck over to Marty, rather than respond themselves.

I very much want to see the Game Fair succeed. I would like to hear from them, and would hope to hear their thoughts on how this problem can be fixed in the future.