Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

I'm also left handed. I remember when I first really got into SxS's...we were sitting around the gun club talking shotguns and I remarked that from the looks of the double trigger layout they were designed perfectly for a left handed shooter.

I had it happen another time when I shot a turkey with my 10 ga. The turkey came in....went behind a tree I picked up had a relaxed 'loose hold' on the hammer gun and touched the front trigger both barrels let off....250 grains of black powder felt like a car wreck.

From now on I shoot the rear trigger first turkey hunting.

jOe you must have very fat fingers...all quality double gun triggers are designed to curve in and intersect a center line on the trigger plate......did you ever notice the curve in the triggers and wonder why they curve towards the center line.....? .......The curve of the front trigger and the rear trigger are in line and are dead center if properly installed..........."the front trigger curves in to the left, the rear trigger curves in to the right".......GEE I WONDER WHY THEY DID THAT..........?.............

Do you use the tip of your finger or some other bulkier part..........?............

Interestingly a different group of guys that I hang out with had the same discussion and understand the geometry that is designed into these double shotguns and how to use them properly.........I guess different groups think and see different things........?.............

I have never had a double gun double unintentionally................

You're right, just keep pulling the back trigger first mate.............

Doug