June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
10 members (bushveld, Licensed to kill, Jimmy W, 3 invisible), 219 guests, and 37 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,572
Posts546,466
Members14,424
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

I am shaken by your misfortune and inspired by your courage. You have supporting friends here, our prayers are with you and with your family...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

That's hard news, Ballistix. God give you strength.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Miraculous results have happened with chemotherapy. Think positive--we're all pulling for you!

Wild Skies
Since 1951
Sidelock
Sidelock

Tony.As mentioned already, words are hardly adequate. All I can say is be strong and hang in there. I had cancer twice ( when I was young) and managed to beat it with surgery,radiation and the chemo they had at the time. Last time was 36 years ago. It is hard to maintain a positive, fighting attitude, but this is what one must do. My heartfelt wishes go out to you and your family.
Brian

Sidelock
Sidelock

Good Luck and enjoy your family as much as you can
Jerry

Sidelock
Sidelock

Tony,

My prayers are with you and your family.
God grant you strength and peace.

Dodging lions and wasting time.....
Sidelock
Sidelock

Prayers will go out as soon as I finish this post. You've established a level of courage for all to emulate. Thank you so much for the knowledge you've given us and the pleasure of meeting you if only through this board.

Please consider disposing of your guns through this and a few other boards by raffle. I'm sure some of our cousins could handle the details and hopefully bring in a few extra dollars.

God speed, new freind.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Tony:
You are truly one of the best craftsmen I've seen. And worthy of much more than you've been dealt. I can only wish you the very best of luck and say that I'm sure the entire double gun community will be cheering for you.

All Best!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi Tony,

Staying positive is essential to any healing. I personally know it's hard; but DO it. You and your's are also in my prayers.

From all of us to you, Tony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBACsfmTkLg&feature=related

Last edited by 2holer; 09/16/11 05:33 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi Tony,
I am so sorry to hear the bad news
Heres something to think about, cancer starts with a mutated gene, our bodies are supposed to have systems in place to sweep such genes out, for some reason it doesnt always work. When they finally find a cure for cancer, Im certain the cure will involve rallying ones bodies own defenses to defeat the cancer. Occasionally you hear about people having spontaneous remissions. I think whats happened is their own bodies defenses have finally kicked in and are doing what they were supposed to do in the first place. Pray for a spontaneous remission, or call it a miracle if you wish, but it does happen and it could happen to you.
My wife Gail and I prayed and prayed that shed get well from her cancer. It didnt happen, but it does occasionally happen, just be as positive as you can and dont give up hope.
Steve

Approach life like you do a yellow light - RUN IT! (Gail T.)
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.