Good morning All

I came across your discussion by chance, thank you for considering us discussion worthy!!

I just thought it would be helpful to answer some of your queries.

We do indeed manufacture our guns completely in-house in Lancashire England from the best quality materials, we use cnc technology (as do most manufacturers these days) but can assure you they are all hand finished to a very high level.

Our barrels are manufactured from one piece of high specification steel to precision tolerances. The design of them ensures that they are very strong but also very light which results in a gun which is very easy to point and well balanced with negligable recoil, which our reviews verify and of course they aren't going to fall apart as there is no solder holding them together. In fact there is a picture on our website of a range rover parked on the barrels.

http://www.longthorneguns.com/np03.shtml

Nearly everyone who has shot our demo guns comments that it feels like a 20 bore because of the weight and lack of recoil.

The guns we have previously been displayed at shows are our original working prototypes, all our production guns are made to order so final fit and finish are to an exacting quality, these would rarely be displayed as they go to the customer on completion.

One of our working prototypes is our demo gun which has shot between 30,000-40,000 rounds, many of which have been 50g-4s and it is still going strong.

We can manufacture these for the price because we have invested heavily over the years (and continue to do so) in the best equipment available and our background is precision production manufacturing combined with an expert knowledge of metalurgy.

We do have several very good reviews on the website, but if you would prefer hard copies please just contact us and it would be our pleasure to send them to you.

In the meantime, if I can be of further assistance let me know

Very best wishes and safe shooting